Ammar Industrial Corporation (referred to as “WE” hereon) provides a ___ year warranty on all listed products on its website unless stated otherwise. The warranty period begins at the date of purchase. Unless specified, every product available for sale on the website is covered by this Warranty Policy and its terms. This Warranty Policy extends only to the original buyer of the product.
What does this Warranty Policy cover?
The warranty covers all products, unless stated otherwise, for the duration of the warranty period and covers the following:
- Defective material used for the manufacture of the product.
- Problems due to workmanship under normal use.
- Breakdown of components under normal use.
What will we do to correct the problem?
We will verify your warranty claim and once the problem is identified as genuine we will begin the procedure for repair or replacement of the faulty product as soon as possible. You, the original buyer, will not be charged for the repair or replacement that is covered by the Warranty Policy.
What does this Warranty Policy not cover?
We are not responsible for the faults caused due to conditions other than those stated above in the Policy cover. These include, and are not limited to, the following:
- Negligent use of the product causing damage to it.
- Defects caused during transit.
- Unauthorised customisation that causes malfunctions.
- Theft or loss of the product after purchase from the website.
- Any other cause that does not constitute normal use of the product.
We hold the right to modify this Warranty Policy at any time. The buyer is responsible for going through the terms of this Warranty Policy before initiating a purchase.