Mist eliminators ensure clean, oil-free exhaust air. As particles are removed, what is left behind is clean uncontaminated air. A mist separator operates by using the coalescing effect inside a filtering unit. Once here, the fine oil droplets join with larger droplets and are retained in the fibers.
- Removes oil, water droplets, and solid contaminants from compressed air.
- Used for high efficient filtration of compressed air, removing fine oil particles and droplets
Features of Mist Separator
- Special filtering element
- 99.99% compressed filtered air
- Suitable for Modular mounting
- Polycarbonate bowl and guard for better visibility
- Press type with auto drain feature for easy operation
- Separator for efficient moisture separation
Mist Separators are used in the Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food processing industry, Paint shops, and for other precision pneumatic systems.