We offer our clients a wide range of hydraulic fittings and accessories. We stock and supply a wide variety of hydraulic fittings in various sizes and even customized it to suit the needs of our clients.
They have a three piece structure that includes body, special case hardened ferrule and nut. These fittings are known for their strength for working precisely and preventing the nut to loosening under high pressure, strain and vibration.
Working Principle of Hydraulic Fittings:
- On screwing the nut on the body, the ferrule grips the pipe in position and the preceptibly bites into the pipe
- On being fully tightened, the ferrule bows slightly in the middle and acts as a spring
- The spring action of the ferrule keeps a constant tension between the body and nut.
Our Hydraulic Fittings are avialable from 6mm OD of tube to 42mm OD in low pressure series i.e. ‘L’ and 6mm OD to tube to 38mm OD of Tube in high pressure seies i.e. ‘S’. These are also available for use with Nominal Bore of tube from 1/8″ to 2″ and OD of tube from 3/16″ to 2″.
Our wide range of fittings are as follows:
- Male Stud Couplings & Straigth Couplings
- Equal Elbow Couplings & Male Elbow Couplings
- Equal Tee Couplings & Male Tee Couplings
- Swivel Fittings (Straight, Tee, Elbow)
- Hose Nozzles & Gauge Adaptors
- Hex Nipples & Plugs